angle grinder discs

/ angle grinder discs #31  
Dewalt Silver metal cutting disks:
There was a time when Dewalt was the brand one took to the construction site knowing it'd be stolen or dropped and you just didn't care because they were trash straight out of the box Now it's Ryobi that is the trash and Dewalt has been building better and better tools.

/ angle grinder discs #32  
There was a time when Dewalt was the brand one took to the construction site knowing it'd be stolen or dropped and you just didn't care because they were trash straight out of the box Now it's Ryobi that is the trash and Dewalt has been building better and better tools.

My buddy, a Millwright, uses Dewalt, and myself, a mechanic, use Panasonic and Milwaukee. The Panasonics have the best trigger control in the business and everybody uses their battery tech insofar as I know.

/ angle grinder discs #33  
FYI: Don't bother trying the Mastercraft from Canadian tire. You will spend more time changing the discs than doing the cutting.

/ angle grinder discs #35  
Look at some testing:

Attachments

• Screenshot (259).png
    Screenshot (259).png
    89.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot (260).png
    Screenshot (260).png
    86 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot (261).png
    Screenshot (261).png
    101.7 KB · Views: 110
   / angle grinder discs #36  
Yeah I saw that then went and bought a pack of Makita disks.

But in actual use, I didn't notice that Makita cuts any faster than what I was using.

/ angle grinder discs #37  
I also tried Makita 6" cutoff disk that I purchased from the big A store online. Not sure but I may have gotten counterfeit disk because they didn't seem to last as long as the ones I purchased local for less. I've read that counterfeit is a huge problem w the A store, labels and packaging all the same w a cheap product inside. Wish something could be done about that.

/ angle grinder discs #38  
ish something could be done about that.
Jef Bezos is merchant to the world. Who'd a thunk that this wimpy little nothing of a man who started selling books in his garage would be the biggest titan in the retail universe?
I met him in Rhode Island where we shared a table at a local restaurant. He was with his then wife celebrating the graduation of his daughter from RISD. He was OK. Couldn't complain. Easy enough to talk to. Didn't seem like a captain of any industry. His Ego wasn't in charge like it is with some folks who do well.
That business is so stinkin' big that it's gotta be damn near ungovernable.

/ angle grinder discs #39  
I also tried Makita 6" cutoff disk that I purchased from the big A store online. Not sure but I may have gotten counterfeit disk because they didn't seem to last as long as the ones I purchased local for less. I've read that counterfeit is a huge problem w the A store, labels and packaging all the same w a cheap product inside. Wish something could be done about that.
You should give them a bad review. Helps other people, me for example. Why don't you care to say Amazon?

/ angle grinder discs #40  
I have no problem w saying the company name but some forums frown on doing so. I can see what I did say was understandable and yes sir I did leave a bad review. We have got to break our dependency on those countries like China that are taking advantage of us and that are down right lying, cheating and steeling from this country. Sometimes cheaper in the long run is not the better choice.