Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #501  

when I read this carefully, all I could think of is Andrew there but for the Grace of God go you....shows how quickly things can get out of hand in icy conditions.

/ Andrew Camarata #502  
Also to the person who wondered why not break out a D7 to pull junk up the hill: Metal tracks on ice are deadly because of the surface area and a lack of digging in grip.

I mentioned that earlier, from a life experience. Dozer tracks slide on ice, chains much better.

/ Andrew Camarata #503  
Could have bent the intercooler and caused a small leak, haven't watched the latest video yet, but meeting with the pintle hitch on the Ford would be my first guess for a root cause of a intercooler leak.

Aaron Z

Did you watch that new video when mentioning the intercooler leak? I'm going to call you Nostradamus.

/ Andrew Camarata #504  
I like the mini rant at 6:20
🤣

/ Andrew Camarata #505  
Did you watch that new video when mentioning the intercooler leak? I'm going to call you Nostradamus.
No, just read the post by daugen and was replying to that after watching the first roller video.
If it had been my $90,000 super duty he wouldn't have been pushing on it like that...

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #506  
If the intercooler has a leak, he might as well drive it with no air cleaner that engine will be toast in no time. 🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #507  
If the intercooler has a leak, he might as well drive it with no air cleaner that engine will be toast in no time. 🍻
The intercooler is pressurized—at least it tries to be.

/ Andrew Camarata #508  
Dumpster Dave’s view of the trip up on ice