An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #461  
I would make a comment about planning ahead, and some folks I agree with that no matter what happens... want to be "Prepared" but since I already got a thread closed today on another forum, I will try and refrain from being a repeat offender.

Heck, I have been kicked off of several sites. They just don't understand.

/ An EV??????` #462  
This discussion has devolved into nothing more than opinions and drivel. I am so amazed that some here are smart enough to know everything or to know more about another persons living situation than they do just by knowing near where they live or looking at an old outdated map. This has been truly amazing. I now offer my last bit of wisdom. View attachment 863303

I am just glad chickens aren't as large as their predecessors...

This discussion has devolved into nothing more than opinions and drivel. I am so amazed that some here are smart enough to know everything or to know more about another persons living situation than they do just by knowing near where they live or looking at an old outdated map. This has been truly amazing. I now offer my last bit of wisdom. View attachment 863303
If they were, I would be in Big trouble for eating their children- (eggs)

Last edited:
   / An EV??????` #464  
Why don't you answer my question? Because you know even if you add a million links to the chain eventually it comes to an end. So where did the first link come from? Did it come from nothing? How does science explain that?
The One that created also maintains and controls. Man does not have control over the weather.
The discussion of religious beliefs and political beliefs are not allowed.

/ An EV??????` #466  
The discussion of religious beliefs and political beliefs are not allowed.
I presented you with a "no letters behind mine name, just plain old common sense argument" that you cannot refute. Are you going to tattle on me now?

/ An EV??????` #467  
I presented you with a "no letters behind mine name, just plain old common sense argument" that you cannot refute. Are you going to tattle on me now?
No tattling - never have. I also do not know anyone who post on the forum that uses letters after their name.

Most people my age are also able to recognize a rabbit hole when they see it.

/ An EV??????` #468  
Or if the utility company you buy energy from pushes a button that stops delivering electric or NG….
I have solar panels that will charge it up. I have a lot of real estate that I'm working on filling with dirt cheap panels off marketplace.

/ An EV??????` #469  
I have solar panels that will charge it up. I have a lot of real estate that I'm working on filling with dirt cheap panels off marketplace.
Average slob doesn’t have that though. Good on you for building lots of solar.
I’m installing propane/solar on my next crib.
I’d rather buy propane from a private seller than NG or Elec from the utility providers

/ An EV??????` #470  
No tattling - never have. I also do not know anyone who post on the forum that uses letters after their name.

Most people my age are also able to recognize a rabbit hole when they see it.
My guess is most of the stories you link to are influenced by folks with letters behind their name. Who went down the rabbit hole first?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.