Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #31  
These have been great consumable 4.5" cut off wheels bought 50 of them from Amazon, much less than HF wheels, never had one blow apart on me and last pretty long.

Attachments

• KIMG0862.JPG
    KIMG0862.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 107
   / Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #32  
Replacement top hook for HF QH.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #33  
I bought my Titan Backhoe thumb and am happy with it.
Also some bits, from Dewalt etc. and that worked well.

I have seen some "substitutions" with fake parts. So need to be aware of those scams.

Even bought a reconditioned iPhone for my son which has worked out well.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #34  
..... And anything that doesn’t pan out you take to a UPS store and hand it to them, no box required, and get an immediate refund.

If that's what they mean by "Free Returns" I had no idea it was that streamlined. Buying clothes online is hit and miss. This would help.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #35  
If that's what they mean by "Free Returns" I had no idea it was that streamlined. Buying clothes online is hit and miss. This would help.
Kohls is also a place to drop off Amazon returns..

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #36  
Put an interior door up between two rooms so I could block one off and not heat/cool if I didn't want to. Started looking for a passage set with levers. Stores all wanted more than I wanted to pay for such occasional use.
A bit OT, but I never liked the lever doorknobs. Always seem to catch a sleeve, pocket, belt loop, etc. on them.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #37  
A bit OT, but I never liked the lever doorknobs. Always seem to catch a sleeve, pocket, belt loop, etc. on them.
My cat loved them.. Had to actually lock the door if you wanted to keep him out :)

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #38  
Amazon is just a retailer, not manufacturing much of anything.

Harbor Freight is completely different. They are a company engaged in manufacturing a lot of affordable tools in China, then selling them everywhere, through stores or on line.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #39  
Imo some of the stuff they sell is rebranded made in the same or similar factories that manufactures HF. HF uses specific brand names Amazon seems to sell whatever the name manufacturers feel like printing on there stuff, in any case your not buying the name your buying it cause it's cheaper in most cases. Imo hf you can see what your buying at the store in person to make a decision. Amazon your relying solely on online pics and reviews which aren't always accurate in my experience. fortunately Amazon has a good easy return policy and fast inexpensive shipping even without prime.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #40  
Same here! As of late, I've begun to worry about Bears just walking in. Every Spring, we catch them on the back porch rummaging thru the crushed aluminum cans.