Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques?

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #131  
I watched his repair video. I am surprised he broke it. He was using a MIG welder, and the welds clearly did not hold up.

I wonder what he is doing when these break. He says he is on a job site.

If that cross-beam is thin enough to flex, metal fatigue is almost inevitable. I will keep my eye out for any cracks.
his machine looked really thin in that area when it was first broken. I need to try to get under my frame and check it out. I guess I can dig a pit to get in and look under there.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #132  
The wheel motors already get the oil Really Hot. Making them work even harder may not be the best choice. My motor protection bracket only helps with rolling rocks, but I have a big problem with that. It is connected with only 2 bolts, so it will pivot if you stand on it. No easy way I can see to make it stronger.

A small trailer may be the best way to go it you have to drive your mini-X more than a half mile or so.
you are right about the heat. i completely forgot about how hot they get. (y)

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #133  
here is the pic of the repair and it failed. is the weld on top not good enough?View attachment 838525
When a weld cracks it usually is a sign that it was not good enough. I cannot see it clear enough in the image the exact failure. The stress on the plate for the hydraulic cylinder mount seems to indicate insufficient bracing on the bottom of the plate. It might need beefing up there.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #134  
I would like to know everyone's opinion on this, What do you think is the WEAKEST link on your mini~X ? For my L12, I think it is the engine and hydraulic cooling system. Please include your machines model with your weakest link. For me this will be a good way to possibly prevent a failure. Thanks for your input. 20231216_132220-1.jpg

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #135  
Not sure if I would call it the weakest link, but in terms of something I expect to fail fairly easily, both the throttle and the choke controls on my Typhon X. A person has to be darn careful not to break them. I really expect them to need repair even with being careful at some point.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #136  
Not sure if I would call it the weakest link, but in terms of something I expect to fail fairly easily, both the throttle and the choke controls on my Typhon X. A person has to be darn careful not to break them. I really expect them to need repair even with being careful at some point.
Did they just drill a hole in the choke lever like most of the ones I see? If so have you made sure the cable actually pulls the choke completely shut. Mine does not so, on the first start of the day I always lift the hood and push the choke another 1/4". Starts immediately. I still haven't changed it, but it's on my list.
20231207_104227.jpg

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #137  
I can not get a picture of how it is arranged on my machine due to where it is at. I don't have that nifty fully opening back compartment that yours does.

The choke is slightly different than yours in terms of the cable mount using a simple tension screw fastener instead of a bolt on. Mine does pull to full choke. It is just not smooth and has too much throw to get there. Someone pulling out too hard would likely break it or at some point trying to push in will jam it.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #138  
That nifty hood on the back was one of the reasons I picked this model. It is lockable. Another reason is the way the hydraulic lines are run inside the boom. I need all the protection I can get.
20231215_101338.jpg
20231207_105228.jpg

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #139  
Has anyone seen this ripper from AGT? I cant find the price yet.
20231217_170155.jpg

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #140