Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques?

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #171  
There are clear improvements in the 2023 L-12 over the H-12 & QH-12. I have no idea why the hyd filter found in the QH-12 did not find its way over to the L-12. I will get it from dealer in Tennessee if everything checks out.
What is your concern about an auction machine?

I am located in north east Tennessee. Temps here can go from the single digits to 85 degrees. I don't anticipate using the machine in extreme temps.
Who was saying there was a concern with an auction machine - I looked back but didn't see anything. Are you planning to buy at auction? Is there an auction near enough to you to not have to deal with freight shipping? What are you figuring on paying? I did a quick search to read a little about the L12 and noticed there is a seller in TN advertising the 2024 L12 at 6k. I'd be surprised if they weren't willing to negotiate.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #172  
Who was saying there was a concern with an auction machine - I looked back but didn't see anything. Are you planning to buy at auction? Is there an auction near enough to you to not have to deal with freight shipping? What are you figuring on paying? I did a quick search to read a little about the L12 and noticed there is a seller in TN advertising the 2024 L12 at 6k. I'd be surprised if they weren't willing to negotiate.
I said I have concerns with auction machines.