AGCO tractors

/ AGCO tractors #11  
Seems a little high but within reason, I've never priced the MMM so I don't how much that adds. If it's at a dealer I'd have him price out a new one outfitted just like the used one and then visit other dealerships for comparison.

/ AGCO tractors #12  
I'd do as the PitBull suggested. It's still a used tractor,and should be worth at least 15% or more less than a new one. How much warranty is left on it? I'd also take the serial# to another dealer and have them run it for you. Might just be surprising on what you find out!!

/ AGCO tractors #13  
Two years remaining on the warranty. Pick up and delivery is done at no charge for all service work.

The dealer told me that a new tractor set up just like the used one would be $17,000.

Kip

/ AGCO tractors #14  
I'd say that the $15,700 price is kinda high then(but could be a trade price,not cash). It should be more in the $14,000-14,500 range. Especially if you have no trade-in.

/ AGCO tractors #15  
Had a quote on an ST30 (HST, "deluxe" model), new, w/ R4 tires, and loader, for $16,000. Good thing I didn't get it, looks like he was kinda high.

/ AGCO tractors #16  
I don't think so. That sounds like a pretty good price for a ST30, R4's and loader. Plus Agco is throwing in a free brush hog and 0% financing for 12 mos.

PowerMax