Advice on asking price

/ Advice on asking price #1  

Leo182

Tractor
Kubota 4060 HSTC, Limited Edition
I'm looking for opinions on the asking price for my RK 37. It's an open station, shuttle shift, on R-4 tires, around 290 hours, with loader, backhoe, and third function. I bought it in March 2019 so has just under 6 years left on power train warranty.

I believe it should be worth $24,000 and confirmed that as a fair price with my local rural king.

I have 2 parts broken on it currently and the replacement parts have been ordered. A cable running from the loader joystick down to the valve is broken. The second part is on the backhoe control stick. A lug that holds the stick in place ( sorry, I don't know the name of the part or how to better describe it). I don't know the price of the parts but can't imagine they would be more than $50-100 each.

My question is what is a fair price to ask for as is? I could wait around for the parts but I've already purchased a new tractor and not really happy with 2 tractor payments.

/ Advice on asking price #2  
I'm looking for opinions on the asking price for my RK 37. It's an open station, shuttle shift, on R-4 tires, around 290 hours, with loader, backhoe, and third function. I bought it in March 2019 so has just under 6 years left on power train warranty.

I believe it should be worth $24,000 and confirmed that as a fair price with my local rural king.

I have 2 parts broken on it currently and the replacement parts have been ordered. A cable running from the loader joystick down to the valve is broken. The second part is on the backhoe control stick. A lug that holds the stick in place ( sorry, I don't know the name of the part or how to better describe it). I don't know the price of the parts but can't imagine they would be more than $50-100 each.

My question is what is a fair price to ask for as is? I could wait around for the parts but I've already purchased a new tractor and not really happy with 2 tractor payments.
Deleted post. sorry. Looking for hydrostatic transmission.

Last edited:
   / Advice on asking price #3  

Get on Tractor House and type in your make and model and see what they are selling for.