Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ads #51  
Instead of arguing, you could supply what Muhammad ask for. He is trying to troubleshoot your problem, since the majority don't have any problems accessing the site. Running stock Win 11 with MS Edge. No adblocker. I get the one ad at the top, the one at the bottom, the floating sidebar, and the few in between posts. No delays in typing.

1691962694914.png

/ Ads #53  
Btw, I see absolute no ads on Safari (the most recent version as it was d/l’ed a week or so ago)

/ Ads #54  
I take that back, I just noticed a small Zetor banner at the top of the page, but it doesn’t seem to have any ill effect on my page loading.

/ Ads #55  
Im not as intlijint and edumacated as poor ole RICH is so I think befo I rote all the super smart stuff he wrote in post # 45 I would have just dun what he threatened to do and go find another tractor site……

O wait…… there isn’t another tractor site as good as TBN!
I neuw my logicul cornclusuns would be wrong! You know since I’m so witless n all!

/ Ads #56  
Please provide your operating system version, device type, and browser version so we can attempt to replicate any issues. The more info you can provide the better we can help.
Galaxy tab a7 notebook. I guess it's some kind of Google system. I couldn't find any other answers.
Even though the ads are aggravating, it wouldn't be so bad if pages could download a little quicker.
I blame most of my problems on my internet service.

/ Ads #57  
Since I finally was able to get fiber, any and all of my previous slow internet has vanished.

Jumping on Poor ole RICH’s bandwagon did not do anything to improve your speed, getting decent internet would be my action of choice…….

/ Ads #58  
Galaxy tab a7 notebook. I guess it's some kind of Google system. I couldn't find any other answers.
Even though the ads are aggravating, it wouldn't be so bad if pages could download a little quicker.
I blame most of my problems on my internet service.

Are you connecting through your home/wifi or cellular data?

Using TBN on a 3g wireless or really slow home internet connection would be more likely to have some issues than a faster connection.

Have you tried using a desktop or laptop instead of a tablet?

I'm also wondering if maybe the screen resolution on the tablet is causing the site to load ads on your tablet that are normally supposed to be hidden. We hide many ads on mobile devices to improve loading speeds, but that display relies on reading the screen size. Could be an issue there. A screen shot of what a forum thread looks like would help a bit if you can capture one.

/ Ads #59  
Are you connecting through your home/wifi or cellular data?

Using TBN on a 3g wireless or really slow home internet connection would be more likely to have some issues than a faster connection.

Have you tried using a desktop or laptop instead of a tablet?

I'm also wondering if maybe the screen resolution on the tablet is causing the site to load ads on your tablet that are normally supposed to be hidden. We hide many ads on mobile devices to improve loading speeds, but that display relies on reading the screen size. Could be an issue there. A screen shot of what a forum thread looks like would help a bit if you can capture one.
Thanks Mohammad, you are probably right on all points. We are on AT&T wifi, it's all that is available in our area. We are trying to see if Starlink will work. Trying to decide if it will be worth the 150 bucks a month or not.
I think I will try to see if the Total AD Block app will help.

Page loading is some times so slow that I just give up.

/ Ads #60  
We might be able to assist with a different layout for those with slow connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.