Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #1  

Jgtimmons

Tractor
2010 kioti ck30 shuttle shift
Adjusted freeplay on my kioti ck30 clutch pedal to an 1” of freeplay , now when I press clutch it feels like a second engagement about an 1”from the floor , tractor goes in gear alright and when I release pedal , seems like it engages in gear at the 1” from floor and goes ahead , more aggressive then it was before with 2 inches of freeplay , should I back off on the freeplay and adjust to 1.5 inches instead ?

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #2  
I would say it seems to be adjusted as I would like but yes, you can adjust it with more free play if you like. But at some point you will have difficulty in getting in gear or with it trying to still pull with the clutch pushed all the way in.

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #3  
You are describing a 2 stage clutch. First “detent” for transmission, second for pto operation.

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30
I would say it seems to be adjusted as I would like but yes, you can adjust it with more free play if you like. But at some point you will have difficulty in getting in gear or with it trying to still pull with the clutch pushed all the way in.
Ok thx K5lwg , drive it around the yard today as I just did my 400hr service , hy-trans , motor oil , air filter , fuel filter and axle flush , all is good and it drove fine , I think it’s alright now to

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #5  
Ok thx K5lwg , drive it around the yard today as I just did my 400hr service , hy-trans , motor oil , air filter , fuel filter and axle flush , all is good and it drove fine , I think it’s alright now to
Did you adjust it according to the manual? I have a 2005 ck25 with 1300 hrs and have never had to adjust the free play!

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #6  
Did you adjust it according to the manual? I have a 2005 ck25 with 1300 hrs and have never had to adjust the free play!
Different transmissions. The OP has a Shuttle shift transmission. You have an HST. The clutch on your tractor is only used to engaged the PTO so it sees very little slippage at all and therefore pretty much no wear and no adjustment needed yet.

/ Adjust clutch pedal on kioti ck30 #7  
Different transmissions. The OP has a Shuttle shift transmission. You have an HST. The clutch on your tractor is only used to engaged the PTO so it sees very little slippage at all and therefore pretty much no wear and no adjustment needed yet.
Thanks for the info! 👍🏻☮️✌🏻