Adding Lucas hydraulic booster and seal conditioner to a terramite T-5c hydraulics

/ Adding Lucas hydraulic booster and seal conditioner to a terramite T-5c hydraulics #21  
All I can say is that this is the manual that came with the T5B. I would only guess that it would apply to other models they produced at the year ours was built. I also have a parts manual for the T5C model and they had made several upgrades, parking brake, power steering and i believe the seals changed some where with the T5B.
They did but my manuals for the T7 (actually it's a 5D model) doesn't show that level of a cylinder(s) breakdown nor repair directions. Interesting. I'm getting ready to rebuild my curl cylinders if I can get them removed from the machine (step two after removing the lines right). I've never rebuilt any cylinders to date and am concerned about removing the wires that hold the cylinder together. If it brakes the cylinder is toast so I'm saving that doc.

/ Adding Lucas hydraulic booster and seal conditioner to a terramite T-5c hydraulics #22  
Old thread but... A bit of Dot 3 brake fluid will swell the seals and likely stop the leaks.