adding hydraulic MCS to X730

/ adding hydraulic MCS to X730 #1  

Mitch Foos

Tractor
JD x730, JD x485
I found a MCS that had a different hook up, earlier model quick mount which i have modified and got it to hook up. I have two issues, 1: its so heavy, hooking and unhooking is a pain, has anyone built a system that makes it easier to hook to a quick hitch system? 2: when the bagger comes down the left side comes down faster than the right side and it wont line up with the blower boot. Everything is tight and everything is greased and moving freely. I have also converted the blower tubes to hook up to my power flow unit to eliminate the power pak, haven't tried it yet (currently raining) but it should have enough air to move debris. I am going to use the power pak to make my dump trailer a leaf pickup trailer. The picture is still a work in progress. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
   / adding hydraulic MCS to X730
I put a flow restrictor in the left side and now I am able to align with the chute. I must have something out of alignment causing this but it is working now. Now onto the hooking up. I saw a post somewhere that had wheels mounted to each side of the bagger, but I cant find it now. Has anyone seen that post or have other ideas on making it easier to hook up.