Adding A Grapple And 3rd Function To Farmall 45

/ Adding A Grapple And 3rd Function To Farmall 45 #1  

rebelback

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Case Farmall 45 HST
I have a 2010 Farmall 45 that I'd like to add a third function and grapple to for picking up logs and brush piles.

I do not have a quick attach bucket. So, I'll need to figure out what aftermarket quick attach to buy and convert my existing bucket.

I also have the front end loader joystick with the turtle and rabbit buttons. How do I add the third function button to this joystick?

/ Adding A Grapple And 3rd Function To Farmall 45 #2  
I have a 2010 Farmall 45 that I'd like to add a third function and grapple to for picking up logs and brush piles.

I do not have a quick attach bucket. So, I'll need to figure out what aftermarket quick attach to buy and convert my existing bucket.

I also have the front end loader joystick with the turtle and rabbit buttons. How do I add the third function button to this joystick?

I can supply all of the above to turn your tractor into a whole new, more useful, Wicked animal.

We'll start with the QA.. WR Long custom pin on to universal quick attach adapter

Weld on plate to convert your bucket

The custom third function kit can be sent with a joystick which has an extra button for those with the fast/slow switch. Details here: WR Long 3rd function kit

4. Our most popular grapple for it..
The Wicked 60 rake style grapple is an absolute 400 pound versatile brute unlike any other rake style grapple on the market.
Our Wicked Root rake grapples are really the most versatile and popular grapple offerings in our lineup. Besides being surprisingly lightweight for the intended machines, our unique combination of premium materials(Hardox AR450 steel and thick walled DOM round tubes) makes EA root rake grapples incredibly strong and durable!
The dozer-like tine geometry of the rake style promotes a tractor's ability to push the serrated, laser cut tines through the ground with ease and the design keeps the load as close to your loader pivot pins as possible to MAXIMIZE lift capacity like none other.
The root rake style allows you to pull brush, vines and other debris backwards, which isn't recommended with many long bottom grapples. Besides pulling backwards, you can also pull down. Reach up and snap a limb off the tree if you feel like it.
The root rake style will easier "unload", so you can hover over the trailer, dumpster, pile, etc., open it up and whatever you've captured is gone!

Variouss.jpg

20200402_170652s.jpg

20200402_170729s.jpg

The best recently got better. Check out our new, unique laminated end tines. Unlike anything in the industry!

20200324_214238.jpg

I hope this helps.
Travis