Oil & Fuel Add Engine Oil

/ Add Engine Oil #1  

Alamosta Farmer

Tractor
New Holland TT55
I need some help. I feel silly for asking this but I have not been able to figure out where to add engine oil to a New Holland 1114 swather with a diesel engine.
I would appreciate any assistance that can be offered.

/ Add Engine Oil #2  
I need some help. I feel silly for asking this but I have not been able to figure out where to add engine oil to a New Holland 1114 swather with a diesel engine.
I would appreciate any assistance that can be offered.
The first place i would look is the operators/owners manual.

/ Add Engine Oil #3  
I would follow the drive mechanism to some gear box and then look under and over of it for some plug. there might be level hole and plug also. Whether chain drive or gear drive you would need to have some transmission to provide right RPM and torque with the rotating parts.

/ Add Engine Oil
That is good advice. However this is an old machine that I bought used. I have searched for a service manual but all I have been able to find is an operators manual, and that did not show me where to add oil. Interesting enough the operators manual says to refer to the owners manual for information about the engine oil, but haven't been able to find one of those either.

/ Add Engine Oil #5  
Is there an engine oil dipstick? Oil fill should be top of valve cover or on the side of front engine cover...sometimes both locations.

/ Add Engine Oil #6  
Video of machine....

/ Add Engine Oil #7  
Ok. I thought the front attachment would go on a 3 point!! My bad. it looks like engine has a hood that you can remove or is on som esort of hinge. There must be a oil sump on the bottom right below the crankshaft (engine oil pan). there must be be a drain hole and bolt right on the bottom or right on the side to drain the oil. There also should be oil cap on the valve cover on top that oi can be added. there must be also a dipstick location on one side of the block above the pan. have you raised the hood yet on this thing?

/ Add Engine Oil #8  
The dipstick is near the rear of the starter. The oil fill couldn't be seen in that video but I would look at the valve cover area first.

/ Add Engine Oil #9  
Is that not it right below the oil filter?

newholland1114selfpropelledwindrowerconditioner-32.jpg

/ Add Engine Oil #10  
I believe that should be your oil fill circled in green.

16B5EEF7-B898-481F-80B9-EE73379052F8.jpeg