A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #11  
I just went thru several dozen tractor links covering Yanmar and Deere compacts. About 40% are now all gone, their websites mentions the domain name is for sale. Many are from 2018 and newer.
Wow. Are we finally seeing the end of the owner-maintainable YM's era, where user groups are the documentation an owner needs to keep them running?

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline
Wow. Are we finally seeing the end of the owner-maintainable YM's era, where user groups are the documentation an owner needs to keep them running?
Just up to 2019, smart phone out sold computer and tablets combined. After 2020 and covid, laptops made a huge come back as people realized being stuck at home or remote work, the tiny phone screens were a pain to use.

People who have gone Chrome book, leave them after a few months. I'm not sure how all this will play out in the next year or two.

Home and small business laser printer sales rebounded in 2021. What was going out of trend rebounded to be the in trend. Trends either imploded or were turned inside-out. It's not easy gauging things with the trends. Even Cloud based storage has filliped back to being home based. People are just cutting costs on every avenue they can. Cloud base is a market ploy to pay-as-you-go with fees. If people cut cloud based out, they have savings and 32Gb or 64Gb thumb drive alternatives.

On the small business forum sites, Portal Apps have taken the market by storm. No need for Office360, cloud and fees galore.

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #14  
I took a look at it today and it looks like my wife's family reunions sound! ;)

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #15  
I totally agree. The translators are half lazy of getting it right. They are just too literal in meaning and can miss the grammar expression totally.

My Polish is so-so for determining the audience. My Italian is way better. Russian I either get it right or wrong. English has too many words to mean the same thing and going to another language tends to flip things. I recall talking about Yanmar tiller tines and asked in Russian how were the Tiger Claws on the tiller. hahahahahaha Also learned that the farmers there are not at all agreeing with the war over there.
Of course NOT there loading their fields up with mines and or turning it into a battlefield and they cannot plant or harvest crops. They just want to make a living!

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #16  
I think it's because people use Facebook as a forum and they post and share stuff there. That's where the never generations go there and ticktock and of course YouTube. I myself use YouTube but not those others. Facebook I am not in but I do not think it even lays out in the same format, easily researchable and able to click back in the future. Traffic to the site and clicks is what makes advertisement dollars. To low of traffic no one will pay for ads. If no paying advertisers you have to pay out of pocket.