A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #1  

bmaverick

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610 ■YANMAR GURU■ EXTRAORDINAIRE
Anyone having issues getting on http://malytraktor.pl today???

I tried a few things and still can't get the site to load. It would be sad if the site is lost for good. Lots of great Yanmar info over there.

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #2  
It appear to be missing a DNS link, though paid up through March 8th, 2023, but is listed as ended. Makes me wonder if someone forgot the renewal. I would check with the email address below.

All the best,

Peter

DOMAIN NAME: malytraktor.pl 's billing period had finished
created: 2013.02.06 15:41:36​
last modified: 2022.02.09 08:54:22​
expiration date: 2023.03.08 15:41:36​
no option​
dnssec: Unsigned​
REGISTRAR:​
Consulting Service Sp. z o.o.​
ul. Jerzego Iwanowa-Szajnowicza 7 lok. U3​
02-796 Warszawa​
Polska/Poland​
+48.221238080​
email
@ConsultingService.pl​
WHOIS database responses: DNS | Krajowy Rejestr Domen

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline
It appear to be missing a DNS link, though paid up through March 8th, 2023, but is listed as ended. Makes me wonder if someone forgot the renewal. I would check with the email address below.

All the best,

Peter

no option​
02-796 Warszawa​
Polska/Poland​
+48.221238080​
email
@ConsultingService.pl​
:eek:

Oh Noooooooooooo.

o_O

All the best,

Peter

no option​
02-796 Warszawa​
Polska/Poland​
+48.221238080​
email
@ConsultingService.pl​
OK, sent off a message I hope they can understand.

Proszę odświeżyć domenę internetową = http://malytraktor.pl

Please refresh web domain = http://malytraktor.pl

Strona internetowa jest niezbędna dla właścicieli traktorów i stanowi dla nich wielką pomoc.

Dziękuję bardzo

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #6  
Your polish is better than mine... I hope that it works.

My guess is that domeny is going to have to email whoever actually runs it. I did some more digging, and that appears to be someone here (malytraktor@interia.pl, tel:+48509146333). You may want to reach out to them directly... (contact information courtesy of the https://www.internetarchive.org)

I remember having to translate something from polish many moons ago, and it was painful since I knew zero polish, had no idea of the grammar, and it was unrelated to any language that I did know.

All the best,

Peter

Your polish is better than mine... I hope that it works.

My guess is that domeny is going to have to email whoever actually runs it. I did some more digging, and that appears to be someone here (malytraktor@interia.pl, tel:+48509146333). You may want to reach out to them directly... (contact information courtesy of the https://www.internetarchive.org)

I remember having to translate something from polish many moons ago, and it was painful since I knew zero polish, had no idea of the grammar, and it was unrelated to any language that I did know.

All the best,

Peter
I totally agree. The translators are half lazy of getting it right. They are just too literal in meaning and can miss the grammar expression totally.

My Polish is so-so for determining the audience. My Italian is way better. Russian I either get it right or wrong. English has too many words to mean the same thing and going to another language tends to flip things. I recall talking about Yanmar tiller tines and asked in Russian how were the Tiger Claws on the tiller. hahahahahaha Also learned that the farmers there are not at all agreeing with the war over there.

/ A Yanmar EU forum site, is it gone or offline #8  
If its only offline due to no DNS available (he failed to renew timely), I expect his local moderators or enthusiasts will contact the owner.

Let's wait and see if its back up in a few days.

If its only offline due to no DNS available (he failed to renew timely), I expect his local moderators or enthusiasts will contact the owner.

There isn't any other Polish tractor forum out there. The YTOG has a few of their members too. But I can't make the site multi-language as there is no option in GroupsIO.

I just went thru several dozen tractor links covering Yanmar and Deere compacts. About 40% are now all gone, their websites mentions the domain name is for sale. Many are from 2018 and newer.