A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........

/ A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........ #11  
A sign of liking to drive on ME roads, truck drivers are in high demand everywhere and pays the most. How come the original carb cant be rebuilt, I thought old tractors was easy to work on?

My original plan was to rebuild, until I saw a picture of the parts set. At the time the old carb was in Auburn and it seemed easier to just buy a new one, hoping to put it on and go with it that day.
I actually posted in the Vintage Ferguson section asking which I should do, but ended up placing my order before the replies... most posters stated that it was indeed better to fix what I have.
Some of us just have to pee on the electric fence to learn... I should be a genius by now as many lessons as I've taken. :embarrassed:

/ A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........ #12  
My original plan was to rebuild, until I saw a picture of the parts set. At the time the old carb was in Auburn and it seemed easier to just buy a new one, hoping to put it on and go with it that day.
I actually posted in the Vintage Ferguson section asking which I should do, but ended up placing my order before the replies... most posters stated that it was indeed better to fix what I have.
Some of us just have to pee on the electric fence to learn... I should be a genius by now as many lessons as I've taken. :embarrassed:
the float should have raised up, and pushed the needle valve closed before it overfilled. the problem should be easily diagnosed..

/ A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........ #13  
the float should have raised up, and pushed the needle valve closed before it overfilled. the problem should be easily diagnosed..

Yes, but I just bought this carburetor. If I wanted to take one apart I would/should have simply bought a kit for the old one.

/ A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........ #14  
We didn't have a rainy Saturday. Instead we had a mostly sunny 106 degree day. I went to the store early in the morning, and we stayed in the rest of the day. Forecast for today is 100 degrees, but it's raining right now at 5:30 a.m.; just hope it keeps on raining.

/ A rainy Saturday equals no ambition for me........ #15  
Saturday was rainy here in Missouri too, very much welcomed as it was getting too dry here.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

12' JOHN DEERE OFFSET DISC (A34808)
12' JOHN DEERE...
United Farm Tool 3-Point Field Cultivator (A33113)
United Farm Tool...
2013 JOHN DEERE 6125M AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR SN:MLDG780213 MFWD, powered by John Deere diesel engine, (A34907)
2013 JOHN DEERE...
2019 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck (A34573)
2019 Nissan...
4787 BC5070 NEW HOLLAND HAYLINE SQ BALER W/540 PTO TWINE S/N:HBJ05070HMN308521 (A34733)
4787 BC5070 NEW...
2007 MACK MR688S CONCRETE PUMP TRUCK VN:1M2K189C57M036153 powered by Mack E7 diesel engine, 400hp, (A34907)
2007 MACK MR688S...