a rack and tool box for the box scaper

/ a rack and tool box for the box scaper #11  
nice work and idea i could use something like that
RICK

/ a rack and tool box for the box scaper #12  
Sawscabbard.JPG
I built this simple bracket mostly to hold a chainsaw scabbard, but I can add other tool holders, tow chain containers or brackets for fuel/oil jugs.

/ a rack and tool box for the box scaper #13  
I like your rack very much! Nice work with the added benefit of another hitch!

/ a rack and tool box for the box scaper #14  
A friend of mine uses his backhoe with thumb to pick up the tree in the middle and cuts from each end. Sure saves the back!

Been thinking of doing this on our 2250 as well.... Did the same thing this week with the bucket, dropped the saw out and didn't have anywhere to put the chain and was very annoyed.

Will need to think a little on what I'd like it to do. the platform is a great idea, but def need toolbox, cubbys for chain, saw, and gas/oil....

I'm new to the forum - I'm glad it has a snow removal forum, but would love to see a wood hauling forum as well! Technique, do it yourself implements.... For example, I'd like to come up with a frame and tongs for skidding that can be attached to back blade, and would like to find a way to use the tractor to hold a log at "old man height" for sawing so I don't have to bend over so much.

Years ago I built a skidder deal that mounted to 3PH, and had a big ***** set of tongs on it. Was caretaker at a property at the time. For our tractor, would like it to be part of backblade so that it doesn't have to be removed.

Thanks for ideas....