A "premium" membership to this forum?

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #1  

livemusic

Tractor
Mahindra 5010
My use of this site is heavy at this time as I am researching tractors. Either my laptop is having RAM or other issues or this site's amount of outside ads is causing me grief in the screen scrolling department. Is there a premium 'membership' that blocks the ads? If so, can't find it.

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #4  
You don't name your operating system. I use Ad Aware (free) on my Windows system.

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #5  
I have the same ad layout as all members do and I usually access on my phone. I'm always surprised to hear ad related complaints because the ad layout for members is not intrusive.

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #6  
Example on this page.

1000028959.jpg

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #7  
I was going to post this question also, it seems very slow to load and the little tractor symbol spins half the time im on here and that is with adblocker on work, home computer, phone and tablet. This is the only site I go to daily that is slow to load

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #8  
I've no problems with this site. Loads instantly on my Windows computer (and I have a slow internet connection, no broadband out here).

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #9  
I have a habit of opening a bunch of tabs that seem like they'll be interesting, then going back and looking at them one at a time. Not always closing them.
Then my memory use goes bonkers.
I do use NoScript with Firefox. It does require each site to be configured. It kills a portion of the ads, but is helpful to also kill off unwanted scripts, and thus reduces overall load on the machine.

On TBN, I still get a header ad, and that is fine.

I haven't tried the TBN app on Android. I may hunt for it.

/ A "premium" membership to this forum? #10  
I'm usually on my android phone. Sometimes on PC with Windows...don't have speed problems.