Loader A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers

/ A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #71  
Even the little Massey GCs are a full frame tractor. Funny, only other time I saw a tractor snapped in half was a frameless Deere
I have a 2018 Massey Ferguson GC1720 and it's a hard worker. I use the heck out of it and has never skipped a beat.

/ A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #72  
Some have figured it's photo'd where it happened, but maybe not exactly when it happened.
The first photo was likely taken at the scene within a day of the accident, where the accident occurred. Notice the crisp tread marks going under the tractor, and the bucket in the ground, and the mailbox indicating likely a driveway.

Other photos were likely done after the tractor was moved, and could be several days later. Note grass around the tractor, and bucket no longer stuck in the ground.

/ A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #73  
Just can't believe there was enough traction on snow to do this. No chains? My tractor starts spinning its Ag tires on dry ground when I dig into a solid bank or ground. Or I blow a hydraulic hose. But the tractor breaking in half? Call me skeptical.

/ A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #74  
Digging a small pond

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
   / A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #75  
Just can't believe there was enough traction on snow to do this. No chains? My tractor starts spinning its Ag tires on dry ground when I dig into a solid bank or ground. Or I blow a hydraulic hose. But the tractor breaking in half? Call me skeptical.
I suspect a pretty good running start was involved.

/ A gentle reminder that tractors are not dozers #76  
That's why a sub-frame will make a huge difference!
I noticed that as well, the sub frame transfers the load to the rear axle, not the transmission housing.