7360SS questions

/ 7360SS questions #1  

3pedal

Tractor
2015 Branson 4720h
A dealer just took a 7360 in on trade and emailed me about it. I don't know anything about it, other than it has about 660 hours and he is asking 14k for it and it has a loader.

I have a couple questions I am hoping you smart types can help answer.

• Who made the tractor?
  • How hard is it to get parts?
  • How strong is the loader? Can I pick up a pallet of pellets?
  • Is there anything I should look at or be worried about?

/ 7360SS questions #2  
I think mitsubishi built them. Not sure about your exact model but the 7274 and others have issues with the bolts holding motor to frame come out and eventually crack the engine block. Causing lots of work. ( I found out the hard way). I would call a different cub dealer and ask if parts are hard to find. I know they are for mine. Hope it helps.

/ 7360SS questions #3  
Hello - The reply was right, you can get all part from a dealer but found some sub part,oil filter looking now for hyd filter with shut off valves it high volume low pressure, after ripping two off in the woods. To lift a pallet of pellet you need a large counter weigth or you well be looking at the ground. I got my 7360 in 1999 got 1345 hr on it. Remove many trees in wet ground were a crawler got hung up in mud 7360 keep going, open a old hay field , remove 200in of snow, blower and bucket , two bottom plow, hyd tiller. The only bad thing no cab at neg 20 deg with wind it get cold
. If you did buy 7360ss that a good buy.

/ 7360SS questions #4  
I have just purchased a 7360 and am trying to learn about it. Need a bunch of little parts. Front axle needs repair.

/ 7360SS questions #5  
I have just purchased a 7360 and am trying to learn about it. Need a bunch of little parts. Front axle needs repair.
I'm interested to get an update on your front axle repair as I have a 7360 in need of hard to find parts. Thank you in advance for any help.