7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #1  

dieseltractorfan

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360 SS
Ive been reading on this site for years. Figured now that I have a bit of an issue it might be time to post a question.

We have had the Cub Cadet 7360ss for about 10 years now. Bought it used with about 100 hours on it. About 500 on it now. Been real happy with this machine. Last fall I noticed a small oil leak on the inside of the right front wheel. Finally got time to take it apart found a torn seal between the upper and and lower spindle. Stopped at the local Case/Cub dealer and was told the seal is available but the sleeve is not. The sleeve has a groove worn into it. I think the manufacture built it this way so it could be replaced without having to replace the kingpin Housing.

The cub part number is MA-10352151001. I know a guy with a machine shop and he could turn one down however this has a rubber like liner on the inside of it that I think is a seal. My only other thought was to find a speedy sleeve to put over it.

Anyone ever have one of these apart? Does anyone know if this model tractor was sold as another brand which may have a part available?

Attached is the parts diagram I was able to find. Item 1 is the sleeve Item 10 is the seal. I have the seal on order no luck on the sleeve so far.

Thanks for the help

Parts Pic 1.jpg
Parts Pic 2.jpg

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #2  
   / 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix
Thanks for the info. I can find the seal PN MA-1035212001 its the sleeve that I can't locate. MA-10352151001. I did stop by a machine shop that can make me a sleeve but it wont have the rubber liner that the factory one does. My thought was if I use that and some gasket maker it might work OK

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #4  
Back in thee day when I built over kill Dana 60s for mud buggies if a shaft was overly worn like your descripting I would use a speedy sleeve on the axle to cover the groove..I am sure there are different sizes..I was able to get them at my local seal and bearing shop.

Just read your above post..lol..looks like you already tried this option

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #5  
Ive been reading on this site for years. Figured now that I have a bit of an issue it might be time to post a question.

We have had the Cub Cadet 7360ss for about 10 years now. Bought it used with about 100 hours on it. About 500 on it now. Been real happy with this machine. Last fall I noticed a small oil leak on the inside of the right front wheel. Finally got time to take it apart found a torn seal between the upper and and lower spindle. Stopped at the local Case/Cub dealer and was told the seal is available but the sleeve is not. The sleeve has a groove worn into it. I think the manufacture built it this way so it could be replaced without having to replace the kingpin Housing.

The cub part number is MA-10352151001. I know a guy with a machine shop and he could turn one down however this has a rubber like liner on the inside of it that I think is a seal. My only other thought was to find a speedy sleeve to put over it.

Anyone ever have one of these apart? Does anyone know if this model tractor was sold as another brand which may have a part available?

Attached is the parts diagram I was able to find. Item 1 is the sleeve Item 10 is the seal. I have the seal on order no luck on the sleeve so far.

Thanks for the help

View attachment 786063View attachment 786064
I have the same machine bought it with 250 hours 8 years ago it now has 1000, its been a tank and extremely well made but dread the day when I'll need parts. The rear wheels (rims) are badly rusted and need replacement but after a month of searching none exist. Oh yea a hydraulic filter will cost nearly $250.

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix
I have the same machine bought it with 250 hours 8 years ago it now has 1000, its been a tank and extremely well made but dread the day when I'll need parts. The rear wheels (rims) are badly rusted and need replacement but after a month of searching none exist. Oh yea a hydraulic filter will cost nearly $250.
Bummer to hear the rear wheels no longer exist. Good luck finding something else that will work

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #7  
Unless you 'have to have' genuine OEM filters, there's usually an alternate available. I found WIX filters that fit my 7305 - a pair of hydro filters was under $70 from Amazon in '20.

On the wheels, unless you've got a rim leak you can't tolerate, live with the rust or paint 'em.

/ 7360ss front axle leaking dealer says parts not longer available need suggestions to fix #8  
Unless you 'have to have' genuine OEM filters, there's usually an alternate available. I found WIX filters that fit my 7305 - a pair of hydro filters was under $70 from Amazon in '20.

On the wheels, unless you've got a rim leak you can't tolerate, live with the rust or paint 'em.
Nope no cross reference for the hydraulic filter, none. Did find 2 sources that will "custom build" me new rear wheels as you can imagine comes with a hefty price.