72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #1  

Templecruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti cab CX2510
I bought a new cab Kioti cx2510 with snowblower. I would like to get a rear blade to help with the small snow amounts. The Cx come stock with a rear remote, so would like to use it, especially having a cab. Would like offset with pin, not bolts. 84" I feel is to big, so 72" is what I'm looking for. Loved the EA one, but 4 month wait for a rear blade is rediculas. So any other option out there. The only other I found was the landpride rb1672, but with hydraulic you have to unbolt everything if you want to push with the blade. Would like to keep it $2500 or less as it would only be used for snow, but I want a quality one also.

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #2  
I bought a new cab Kioti cx2510 with snowblower. I would like to get a rear blade to help with the small snow amounts. The Cx come stock with a rear remote, so would like to use it, especially having a cab. Would like offset with pin, not bolts. 84" I feel is to big, so 72" is what I'm looking for. Loved the EA one, but 4 month wait for a rear blade is rediculas. So any other option out there. The only other I found was the landpride rb1672, but with hydraulic you have to unbolt everything if you want to push with the blade. Would like to keep it $2500 or less as it would only be used for snow, but I want a quality one also.
You know what they say, you can have any two, good, cheap or fast. But you won't get all 3.

Good luck in your search. ;)

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option
You know what they say, you can have any two, good, cheap or fast. But you won't get all 3.

Good luck in your search. ;)
You saying you can't buy a quality rear blade with hydraulic for less then $2500? EA was less then $2500 and they look very well built. But can't wait 4 months for it.

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #4  
Have u tried shopping for a used one ?

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #6  
Remember - when you use a rear blade it, most often, will be angled. An angled 72" rear blade will cut somewhere around a 55" to 60" path.

I have a HD Rhino rear blade. It's 96". When angled to blade snow it cuts a 76" path.

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #7  
Remember - when you use a rear blade it, most often, will be angled. An angled 72" rear blade will cut somewhere around a 55" to 60" path.

I have a HD Rhino rear blade. It's 96". When angled to blade snow it cuts a 76" path.

His listed tractor is a Kioti CX2510, that 60 angled inches will cover his track just fine.

Bite the wait time for the EA; it'll likely arrive early anyhow.

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #8  
Anything with hydraulic angle is gonna need the cylinders unbolted or unpinned to spin the blade 180 degrees to push with it.

Having offset that adjusts with just a pin usually pushes you to a higher end and heavier blade (also more money.

Something like the landpride RB37 series..

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option #9  
You saying you can't buy a quality rear blade with hydraulic for less then $2500? EA was less then $2500 and they look very well built. But can't wait 4 months for it.
No, you can't get it fast. One of the 3.
Again, good luck in your search. (y)

/ 72" Rear blade with offset and hydraulic angle option
Anything with hydraulic angle is gonna need the cylinders unbolted or unpinned to spin the blade 180 degrees to push with it.

Having offset that adjusts with just a pin usually pushes you to a higher end and heavier blade (also more money.

Something like the landpride RB37 series..
Pulling pin on hydraulic isn't a big deal, but on the landpride rb1672 you need to unbolt the whole metal piece the piston attaches to just to spin the blade. Not a very good set up. More of a after thought. Woods make a 72" with hydraulic, but bolt offset. Then I find ones with pin offset, yet no hydraulic option. EA seems to have the only one set up with pin offset with hydraulic, I would just need to wait until February to get, then winter is about over.