674 diesel fuel return line

/ 674 diesel fuel return line
Found real Tubing , its metric , When you take pipe off the shaft theres a small fitting under it :)

Cost me 8$ to fix, almost cost me 250

Found at a volkswagen dealer

Attachments

• 3218124R1a.jpg
    3218124R1a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 46
Lady on phone tried to take my money without telling me shipping and boarder fee, was missing 5$ on the card, She called me and I said il go put more money on it, then thought frig that im not paying 265$ for a pipe with a few fittings I already have

/ 674 diesel fuel return line #13  
Can't you just piece it together with fuel line from the auto parts store? You are making this a major project!

Can't you just piece it together with fuel line from the auto parts store? You are making this a major project!
I found the real piping, the parts guy at kubota dealer told me the IH guy gets the pipe at the volkswagen dealer, its fixed, no clamps needed

Last edited:
My friends 574 has a bigger pipe, strange, he almost lost all his fuel last year, got home just in time, he opens winter driveways like me, same issue

Last edited:
I got my fuel pump all gasket new, with orings last year, I thought my fuel leak was fuel on top of motor from bleeding the injectors but it leaked all winter, so i'm glad that issue is fixed