6500 4wd value?

/ 6500 4wd value? #1  

Tim_in_IA

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610HSD, Mahindra 6500 4WD, JD 440ic crawler, 2 560 farmalls.
I'm considering downsizing as this is too much tractor for what I need now. I have a 6500 4wd with a 265 loader with quick tatch and teeth and a backhoe. Also have many implements. What should I be looking to get for the tractor and backhoe at least? Single owner bought in 2005. Paint is faded to a pinkish red otherwise standard wear. Hour meter doesn't work anymore but it would be a low hour machine.

/ 6500 4wd value? #2  
I'm considering downsizing as this is too much tractor for what I need now. I have a 6500 4wd with a 265 loader with quick tatch and teeth and a backhoe. Also have many implements. What should I be looking to get for the tractor and backhoe at least? Single owner bought in 2005. Paint is faded to a pinkish red otherwise standard wear. Hour meter doesn't work anymore but it would be a low hour machine.
A look in some of the online auction houses will give you some indication. Tractor House , Market Book ,Iron Planet

/ 6500 4wd value? #3  
Great suggestion from Priberc, the used tractor market is a lot like the used truck market. They seem to really hold their value and don't sit for sale very long, heck not all that many years ago all you had to do if you wanted to buy a used pickup truck was take a ride down a country road and you would see several for sale. Not anymore