6075 problems?

/ 6075 problems? #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
I was pretty close to purchasing a 6075. Then I was reading skipp 77 thread and seen another guy on YouTube having starting issues. Does anybody know if they got that valve issue resolved,that skip77 was having? Does anybody else on hear have 6075 and have no issue? Thanks for any info

/ 6075 problems? #2  
I have a little over 60 hours on my 6075 and haven’t had any issues. I’m very pleased with the tractor.

/ 6075 problems? #3  
I have mine for about 18 months, 627 hours, use it pretty hard, no issues

/ 6075 problems? #4  
Mahindra Owners Club and Mahindra Problems on facebook. If you get a good one good for you. My 3550 not so good and it only has 57 hrs on it. Very disappointed in it.

/ 6075 problems? #5  
I have a 6075 and will not move until it’s warmed up. Then it feels like it slipping when it does start to move has 200 hrs on it. I bought it last year around this time and it would move as soon as you started it. Just got back from dealer and they said they put winter oil in it lighter and got home yesterday and it wouldn’t back off trailer for 5 minutes.

/ 6075 problems? #6  
I have a 6075 and will not move until it痴 warmed up. Then it feels like it slipping when it does start to move has 200 hrs on it. I bought it last year around this time and it would move as soon as you started it. Just got back from dealer and they said they put winter oil in it lighter and got home yesterday and it wouldn稚 back off trailer for 5 minutes.

Same thing with mine, it has 54 hours on it. Doesn't take too long before it will move. Other than that, no problems.

/ 6075 problems? #7  
I have a 6075 and will not move until it’s warmed up. Then it feels like it slipping when it does start to move has 200 hrs on it. I bought it last year around this time and it would move as soon as you started it. Just got back from dealer and they said they put winter oil in it lighter and got home yesterday and it wouldn’t back off trailer for 5 minutes.

My father in law just picked up a 6065 2wd. It has 5 hours on it. We plugged it in for about an hour then I started it up and let it run maybe 15 mins before trying to drive it in about 0 degree weather. It would not climb the smallest incline in medium gear. I thought the tires were spinning on the ice and snow but was not. Seemed like the clutch was slipping. Definitely a different kind of power shuttle than I am used to. Others I have used (Massy, Kubota, New Holland) seemed to be instant. All had many hours on them. Curious if this is a thing with these? What is this "Winter Oil" that you speak of?