6065 reset service minder?

/ 6065 reset service minder? #11  
I have a 2021 6075 Cabbed. It has a courtesy light on the lower left side of the dash housing. My OBD port is accessed by removing that cover over the light.
Were you able to reset the service alarm with the OBD port?

/ 6065 reset service minder? #12  
Tried the instructions step by step and it worked. Thank you very much.
You can find the same instruction in this video:

/ 6065 reset service minder? #13  
GM,
This thread talks about the OBDll connector on the 6065. I'm not certain if the two tractors are similar, but the OBDll connector on the 6075 open station is centered under the seat. The connector is facing forward and requires no tools to access.
I'm curious if your OBD2 reader will read the Mahindra and what you intend to do with OBD access?

/ 6065 reset service minder? #14  
Mahindra 6065 Service Minder reset

Here is what I was told to reset my Service Minder:

1. Turn on ignition key but do not start. Leave ignition in ON position.
2. Verify the dashboard Oil Pressure and Battery indicator lights are on.
3. Remove the fuse labeled "reset" from the fuse box.
4.Press and hold the Trip Button and keep holding it for the next few steps.
5. Turn ignition off for one second, the back on for two seconds, do that a total of 5 times.
(Left hand holding down trip reset button, right hand turns ignition switch: off, on (1), off, on (2), off, on (3), off, on (4), off, on (5).
Leave the ignition in the ON position.
6. The instrument panel will do a self check after 5 cycles of the ignition switch.
7. Release the trip reset button after panel self check is complete.
8. Replace the fuse.
9. Press and release the Trip reset button. The service minder light should go out.

I did it. It worked.
Hope this helps someone.
Your directions worked perfectly. I have a couple of 6065 open stations to go along with the old trusty Kubota. Thanks for posting!

/ 6065 reset service minder? #15  
I have a 6065 and have looked in all three fuse boxes and cannot find a label called reset. Also my battery indicator does not come on either. anyone else in this same situation or have a solution?
Have you found a solution??? We have the same problem on ours as our fuses don't have any one of them labeled as reset

/ 6065 reset service minder? #16  
Have you found a solution??? We have the same problem on ours as our fuses don't have any one of them labeled as reset
If you don't have a reset fuse, try the attached procedure. I have a 2023 6075 cab and this worked.

Attachments

• Mahindra 6075 new reset.png
    Mahindra 6075 new reset.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 88
   / 6065 reset service minder? #17  
I can confirm the simple reset hold for 25 secs procedure works. Thank you all.