5090e

/ 5090e
I got the loader on the tractor and functioning, just need to get the plate on the front. Been a rough week and haven't been able to work on it any.
Does anyone know a rough estimate on cost of adding third function to my tractor? or a part number for the complete setup? Everything I'm finding is for individual parts.

/ 5090e #22  
   / 5090e #23  
If you’re looking to go with the jd factory 3rd function i have no idea on price other than not cheap. I’d call the local Deere dealer and ask. WR Long makes a aftermarket true 3rd function kit that is supplied oil from the power beyond. It comes with an electric hydraulic valve and new joystick handle with thumb switch and everything else you need for little over 1k.

/ 5090e
I did look on JD parts. Couldn't find exactly what I needed.

/ 5090e
If you’re looking to go with the jd factory 3rd function i have no idea on price other than not cheap. I’d call the local Deere dealer and ask. WR Long makes a aftermarket true 3rd function kit that is supplied oil from the power beyond. It comes with an electric hydraulic valve and new joystick handle with thumb switch and everything else you need for little over 1k.
Do you have a link to the WR one? I know the JD one adds another valve inline, so I would assume it would rob flow when trying to do multiple things at once.

/ 5090e #26  
I know the JD one adds another valve inline, so I would assume it would rob flow when trying to do multiple things at once.

You won't be able to get around that problem.. IMO

/ 5090e
You won't be able to get around that problem.. IMO
On a previous tractor, I used the rear remotes and had no issues. I actually preferred it but the controls are farther apart on this tractor

/ 5090e #28  
Do you have a link to the WR one? I know the JD one adds another valve inline, so I would assume it would rob flow when trying to do multiple things at once.
I just googled jd 5090e third function kit and quite a few sellers came up . I’ve no experience with the wr kits but it appears to me a lot of tractor dealers sell them as a aftermarket install option. They are a true 3rd function with a separate control Valve as opposed to just a diverter from your curl circuit.

/ 5090e #29  
I'll look at my purchase sheet but I got mine added when I bought my 5090 and I think it was around 2 grand. I could be wrong but I will look. It is a true 3rd function.