5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide #1  
Tractor
I have a 2013 5045E that won't crank. I am trying to diagnose the problem. I have TM901619 29April15. I don't think it is right for my tractor. Can anyone help?

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide #2  
I would start basic troubleshooting with a good multimeter. Battery voltage? Now try cranking...voltage? If it drops a lot, replace battery, if no change check fuses & connections.

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide #3  
Welcome to this forum.
Have you cleaned/tightened ALL FOUR(4) battery cable connections? What is battery voltage before & during attempted start of engine? Have you checked for a blown fuse?

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide
Yes. I have done all the simple basic things. I need an actual wiring diagram. Could be a bad key switch, relay, wire, ect...

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide #5  
How many volts did battery show when you tested it? With """trans in neutral""" have you attempted to short across large terminal & "S" terminal on starter solenoid to determine if starter gear will engage flywheel ring gear?

Plenty of voltage on load tested battery. The starter will not engage by doing that. I also am not getting any voltage to the "S" terminal.

/ 5045E Wiring/Diagnostic Guide #7  
If starter won't engage by shorting across "S" terminal & top post on starter solenoid you have a poor battery connection, faulty battery cable or faulty starter/solenoid.

I agree the starter is probably bad. Not getting power to the solenoid is another issue.

I checked my starter relay. It is getting voltage to it, but not out of it.