5 ft. tiller

/ 5 ft. tiller #11  
Depending on region, TSC has CountyLine tillers that are made by either KingKutter or Tarter, with the 5 ft. version currently going for $1499. I bought a Tarter version in early 2011, and though I may have had some issues along the way, the equipment does the job & seems pretty well built. The down side to the Tarter version is that Tarter doesn't talk to consumers, only dealers. Since most dealers are not subject area experts, having them as the go between can be less than optimal at times.

Nick

/ 5 ft. tiller
finally pulled the trigger on a king kutter tiller,, the store was atwoods in texas, sulphur springs, they had them on sale and another store nearby in greenville tx said you could get the sale amount or the senior citizen discount. not both. the store in sulphur springs looked at it and said sure we will do both. couldn't pass it up and believe I have a good attachment. sometimes it pays to shop around. and this store will stand behind anything I've bought so far without question. and just to clarify, they were both the same named store atwoods. not comparing one name to another like tsc to atwoods.

/ 5 ft. tiller
hooked up and works good. seems to be the cheapest,best quality, and so far holds up good. think I got a good value for the price.

/ 5 ft. tiller #15  
Hi everyone;
I have a older TSC 3 pt. tiller that now spins free in the gearbox. I suspect ( hope ) it is a shear pin . ANYONE know who / where the parts can be found. Even better some one who may have a clue what happened ? I don't mind tearing it down but I would like to get it back together before the growing season is over. I have 25 acres begging to be turned over. Thanks