4820CH was delivered today! First impressions.

/ 4820CH was delivered today! First impressions. #11  
View attachment 822547

Put couple of hours on the new machine today to get a feel of it. Congrats, I have the 2021 TYM

1. If you only have one tractor, don't get a cab! LOL - I love my cab even on nice days. No bugs, music, perfect temp. Open the back window if you like outside so much.
I had to have the A/C on all the time and the weather was gorgeous outside. Hated it. I'm sure I would like the heat once winter is here.

2. Hydro pedals are awful. Very hard to press and have to move my foot from one to the other all the time. Grease them up and give them time, they will loosen up.

3. Auto throttle is amazing. Love in first sight! Agreed

4. This machine is heavy and this is a good thing! Feels very stable and was able to move full buckets of load without any ballast and unfilled tires. You are asking for a lot of trouble without at least filled rear tires, let alone some type of heavy implement on the back.

5. Love the 4 range transfer case! Agreed

6. Some of the controls are flimsy and the 3-point lever is the worst. Bent it on first use! WTF??? Inside or outside? Either way, wow you are strong. If it's going to slow, don't pull harder - adjust the flow rate with the dial between your legs (near the floor).

7. Hydraulics are slow, but not horrible as long as you keep the RPMs up. RPMs up and experience and the hydraulics are fine

8. Dealer was amazing, got me a good price, delivered 2 days later on a day I specified, everything seems tight, fluids look perfect and they topped off the fuel tank. Dealer is AUSRA Equipment in Michigan.