425 48 inch mower deck

/ 425 48 inch mower deck #11  
I didn't take the photos the guy sent them to me that is trying to sell it to me. I have them on my e-mail on my home computer. I am not very computer savvy that's why I don't know how to move them to this forum.

Open your e-mail and left mouse button click on the photo in you e-mail. Then you can use the copy and paste short cuts on your computer to copy the photo and past it onto you desktop,

Your desktop is the screen you see when you turn on your computer.

So after left clicking on the photo, press and hold the "CRTL" key while pressing the keyboard key "C" . This will copy the photo to your computers internal clipboard.

Now move your cursor to an unused area on your desktop and left click you mouse button. You will not see anything happen at that point. Then, press and hold the "CRTL" and press the keyboard "V" key.

This should paste the photo from your e-mail onto your desktop screen.

Try that and let us know how that worked for you.

/ 425 48 inch mower deck
Open your e-mail and left mouse button click on the photo in you e-mail. Then you can use the copy and paste short cuts on your computer to copy the photo and past it onto you desktop,

So after left clicking on the photo, press and hold the "CRTL" key while pressing the keyboard key "C" . This will copy the photo to your computers internal clipboard.

Now move your cursor to an unused area on your desktop and left click you mouse button. You will not see anything happen at that point. Then, press and hold the "CRTL" and press the keyboard "V" key.

Ok I will try??????????

/ 425 48 inch mower deck
Well must of did something wrong the pics went to a place on my e-mails for pics and not on the computer screen? I am not good at this at all sorry.
Well I carefully tried it 3 more times and the pics never go to my computer screen they go to my pics on my e-mail page

/ 425 48 inch mower deck

Yeah I found them!!! Now how to send them to my thread in this forum??

/ 425 48 inch mower deck
I found them in a file on my computer page how do I send them to this forum to my thread?

/ 425 48 inch mower deck #19  
Either a friend, a neighbor, or a family member can show you how to copy and paste the .jpg files into your post. Encourage you to make it happen. Not a big hurdle, but know it can be intimidating, none the less.

/ 425 48 inch mower deck
Ok I really don't have anybody to help me but I'm gonna try to post the 2 pics he sent me of the mower deck. There ya go!!

Attachments

• 20230423_090126.jpg
    20230423_090126.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20230423_090138.jpg
    20230423_090138.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 54