!4110 PTO seal

/ !4110 PTO seal #1  

jpm

Platinum Member
Tractor
4110 mahindra
Has anyone replaced their own PTO seal . Mine is starting to leak a little so it may be time

/ !4110 PTO seal #2  
Not sure about the 4110 but i just did mine on my 3525 and there was nothing to it. Took 3 bolts out, remove metal retainer, removed rubber seal, removed paper gasket and replaced the gasket, replaced the rubber seal, and put retainer back on. Now i did drain my transmission only because i wasn't sure how much would leak out once all of the above was removed. my gasket actually had a visible tear in it.

/ !4110 PTO seal #3  
Not sure about the 4110 but i just did mine on my 3525 and there was nothing to it. Took 3 bolts out, remove metal retainer, removed rubber seal, removed paper gasket and replaced the gasket, replaced the rubber seal, and put retainer back on. Now i did drain my transmission only because i wasn't sure how much would leak out once all of the above was removed. my gasket actually had a visible tear in it.

Just did mine last month. Son did the work while I supervise, Don't remember 3 bolts just 2 (getting old!) Everything else roughly the same

/ !4110 PTO seal
Thanks , mine has two bolts now I just have to do it