4035 loader not dumping

/ 4035 loader not dumping #1  

30th6

Tractor
Mahindra 4035
I have a issue with my loader not dumping. The curl/dump has always stuck so I would have to wiggle the joy stick to get it back to neutral. I bought the tractor from my FIL and he bought it new currently it has about 150 hours. The hydraulic on the fel has always seemed weak because it wouldn't pick up a bucket full of dirt without curling it first.
About a month ago I ask a mechanic about checking the pressure to see if it was in spec, He still hasn't showed. Later that day I busted a hose (red) that goes to the loader valve. I assumed it was because it was very poorly placed from the factory. While I had it apart I worked on the cable for the curl function, I pulled the spool out of the valve cleaned up/lubed every thing and put it back together. Now when I try and dump the loader it dead heads and bogs the tractor down. All other hydraulic functions work on the tractor. I've pulled the spools out multiple times, adjusted the cable multiple times, pulled both check valves out of the spool valve. Un hooked all the lines one at time. It seems to be some where in the spool valve itself. I've search hours on Google, spent hour on hold with my closest dealer (2 hours away) but I cannot seem to find a hydraulic schematic for this tractor. Is there another valve that I'm missing or does anyone have a idea what it could be?
I've waited on the mechanic for a month now and I desperately need this tractor running. Thanks

/ 4035 loader not dumping
Is there any check balls that I may of lost when pulling the valve apart?

/ 4035 loader not dumping #3  
Does your setup have quick couplers between the loader valve and the lines leading to and from the loader cylinders? Your symptoms could well be caused by a coupler that's not fully open to flow in both directions. Not a given, but possible.

Does your setup have quick couplers between the loader valve and the lines leading to and from the loader cylinders? Your symptoms could well be caused by a coupler that's not fully open to flow in both directions. Not a given, but possible.
I have unhooked and reattached all of the connections, even unhooked the return at the spool valve. All the hoses flow through the FIL fine.
The FIL will start to dump, it will move down about 2 inches and then it bogs the engine down and the hose I just replaced flexes where all the pressure deadhead.
This problem may of been what busted the hose in the first place. Not sure.

/ 4035 loader not dumping #5  
I'm not suggesting the couplers aren't properly connected, I'm saying one of them could be bad internally, and only allowing flow in one direction. I've seen that before, and have replaced a few because of it.

/ 4035 loader not dumping #6  
ITs easy to test the couplers.

Take the two that go to lift/lower and put them on curl.
Take the two that are for curl and put them on lift/lower.

Now see if curl works (but using lift/lower movement of the joystick)

IF it does....that tells you the curl hoses and loader half of the quick couplers for the curl is okay

I know they flow without being hooked up to the valve but never thought about the pressure when they are all hooked together.
I will try that this evening and report back thanks.

So my loader valve/ spool valve is bad and bypassing for the tilt. I'm not going back with the original cable garbage that it came with. I'm running hydraulic hoses to a regular loader valve. What loader valve would you recommend as far a gph/flow or brand?

So this is just a rant/question about Mahindra? Are they all junk like mine? Father in law replaced the starter. I've replaced fuel lines, fuel cap, now entire loader valve setup, had to work on all the switches in the dash because they was not secured and would just spin, breaks don't work u till your feet touch the floor, break light stays on constantly, the loader joystick and cable were completely trashed and non serviceable because apparently the small Allen head screw won't back out. It's a absolute horror to try and do general maintenance, there is no customer support from anywhere and 4 hour drive to get to the dealer . The FIL lift capacity is laughable at best. All these issues with 150 hours.

I just don't understand why people love these tractors. I absolutely hate mine, I wouldn't recommend one to my worst enemy.

/ 4035 loader not dumping #9  
I won't say I blame you. I was never overly impressed with Mahindra over all, and not just that model. I was with a dealership that had Mahindra as one of their tractor lines when the 35 series was first sold new. There were a few problems with the Nimco valves that were commonly used on Mahindra loaders back then. I recall replacing more than one of them. Never with another Nimco, but with different 10 GPM joystick valves. Any number of them available from multiple sources. I agree you're better off doing away with a cable controlled package if at all possible. They're nothing but trouble sooner or later.