3TNV72 Shop Manual

/ 3TNV72 Shop Manual #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
While looking online for some stuff on my SC2400, I happened to come across this website for the 3TNV72 engine. It's a shop manual for the 3TNV72 engine.

Here's the url: 769-05513 Shop Manual

Code:
http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/Yanmar_3TNV72

I tried replacing 3TNV72 with another engine but wasn't able to pull up the shop manual for the engine number I entered in. If you are looking for particular information for another engine, you can try replacing the 3TNV72 in the url with the model of your engine. I would use capital letters when you type in the engine model as that's what it looks like Yanmar is using for the naming convention of the directory.

/ 3TNV72 Shop Manual #2  
I need help timing this engine. Manual says t never remove diesel pump gear, but it had obviously been removed before I purchased it. We have gone through engine and checked everything. Engine has only 1,100 hours and has great compression. We had diesel pump checked and it is good. Engine runs, but has low power and lots of smoke. Heavy diesel fumes. It is obviously out of time, but we have had two very good diesel mechanics try to time this, and they are stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.