Price Check 3rd Function Valve

/ 3rd Function Valve #1  

IraqVet1982

Tractor
Kubota B2601 w/ LA434 FEL
What should I expect to pay for labor on a 3rd function valve kit install on a B2601?

Thanks!

/ 3rd Function Valve #2  
Kubota dealer charged me $1200 for labor and parts on my new tractor if you want to use that as a baseline.

/ 3rd Function Valve #3  
Not sure about your B but I got a few quotes from $300 - $380 (in labor) for my MX5800 WR Long 3rd function install. Prob. going to attempt myself...

/ 3rd Function Valve #4  
What should I expect to pay for labor on a 3rd function valve kit install on a B2601?

Thanks!

It's not a quick install.

Expect 3+ hours at shop rate.

SDT

/ 3rd Function Valve #5  
I've had guys tell me as little as 30-45 minutes up to a couple of hours installation at home for the custom WR Long 3rd Function Kit we offer. A dealer would probably say 3 hours or so.
$50 off if you order with the best B Series Grapple on the Planet; Incredibly strong, yet lightweight, 200 Pound Wicked 55!!
Travis

KubotaL250118shafferee.png

KubotaB265016.jpg

Kubotab26506.jpg

This isn't a B series, but it is the same concept and could be useful to you.

/ 3rd Function Valve #6  
I bought my WR Long third function valve and Land Pride grapple from the local Kubota dealer. The valve + installation - $1100.

/ 3rd Function Valve #7  
I bought my WR Long third function valve and Land Pride grapple from the local Kubota dealer. The valve + installation - $1100.

That's almost precisely what I paid for the Kubota third function valve installed on my B3350 at my dealer.

SDT

/ 3rd Function Valve #8  
Paid $695 with free install with new tractor set up.
Posted my details in other threads. I got a very fair deal.

/ 3rd Function Valve #9  
Check out videos online on the install. If it's anything like my L series kubota it will take you 30 minutes to do yourself. I purchased the WR long 3rd function from everything attachments. Directions were really easy to follow and came with all hoses and parts needed.

/ 3rd Function Valve #10  
Check out videos online on the install. If it's anything like my L series kubota it will take you 30 minutes to do yourself. I purchased the WR long 3rd function from everything attachments. Directions were really easy to follow and came with all hoses and parts needed.

3rd function auxiliary hydraulic kits for all brands of tractors and loaders

$837 for 3rd function kit. :eek:

The $1200 I paid to have the dealer install doesn't seem so bad for m now.