3rd function on MF 2860E

/ 3rd function on MF 2860E #1  

ajenkins2

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2860E
Has anyone attempted to install a third function kit on 2860 yet? or anything similar? The loader is FLX 2815. Talked to the dealer and they told me was very hard to do and that those who attempted to do it start and bring it to them to finish. Not sure how true that is. The hardest part looks to be routing the wire for the solenoid. The hydraulic lines currently run though the frame so that also seems to be a pain to drag 2 new lines through. Dealer wants over $1900 to install. I can find the parts online for under $1000. (Part number VKMFL135E). So is it really 900 dollars worth of complications? So any advice/links to instructions would be greatly appreciated.

/ 3rd function on MF 2860E #2  
Installing that kit is a lot more compicated than running 2 hoses and routing a wire.

/ 3rd function on MF 2860E #3  
Following. My dealer will sale me the kit for around $1000, but same ordeal. They highly recommend that they install it. I'm currently running two hoses to my rear to support my third function, which is fine for now, but I do want to add the true 3rd function.