Loader 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle

/ 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle #11  
KennyD and skid kid....

Please explain this "regen" further... as my 3720 also has the same sllloooowww dump cycle. Thanks.

/ 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle #12  
KennyD and skid kid....

Please explain this "regen" further... as my 3720 also has the same sllloooowww dump cycle. Thanks.

Here is a great explanation of it :3 position valve-vs-4 position valve - TractorByNet.com
A search of the term "regen" will turn up hours of reading also. It is also refereed to as "fast dump"

On most JD's this can be mechanically "locked out" because to use a front blade, or a chute control on a snowblower you can not have it active.

I am not 100% sure how they do it on the 3x20 series machines, mine has a mechanical stop they I can flip to block it when my blade is mounted.

/ 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle
   / 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle
This is from the manual and it seems completely reverse from how mine operates. My knee always pushed the lock lever in and it locks the scv. In the instructions, it soulds like they want you to pull it out to lock it.....

Selective Control Valve (SCV) lock lever (A) allows the operator to control the type of dual SCV lever movement needed for a particular operation or situation. Operation of the lock lever is indicated on label (B).

To allow movement of dual SCV lever in all directions, push the lock lever inward to center position (D). Operation of the dual SCV is totally unlocked.

To prohibit engagement of the regen (regeneration) function of the dual SCV, push the lock lever all the way inward (F). This position is recommended for all implements except for the front loader. Heavily-loaded loader buckets will dump more rapidly when the regen function is engaged.

To prohibit movement of dual SCV lever in all directions, make sure SCV lever (E) is in center position, and pull the lock lever straight outward (C). Operation of the dual SCV is totally locked.

NOTE: After extended use, the dual SCV lever may require cable adjustment to lock out.

I will have to mess with it... I wish they had a better system for the cab models. My old open station was a breeze to lock out and put in regen mode.....

/ 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle #15  
jjmarotz,

On the 3720 open station the dual scv lock lever is below the loader control stick, it looks like it is below and inboard on the cab model. There is a label on it showing a locked and unlocked position and an open book. If the lever is in the unlocked position on the label it is in the regen position and will allow a faster dump cycle with the bucket especially when loaded. This is just from what I am reading from my manual. I just found that lock lever yesterday morning and wanted to know what it was for.

/ 3720 Cab - I need to adjust the control stick - slow dump cycle #16  
Found the regen lock, and sure enuff.... after messing around with it the dump cycle works like it's supposed to now. I see why that is there for the turn chute on my blower.

Thanks for the help.