3616 Cab model - First look

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #1  

DavesTractor

Elite Member
Tractor
Changes often!
Here is the new 3616 Mahindra cab model. Built in Japan by Mitsubishi, loader lifts 1600 lbs. It's a very nice compact unit. Available this fall in limited numbers until they get production really ramped up. Available in shuttle or HST.

Attachments

• P1011383.JPG
    P1011383.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,321
   / 3616 Cab model - First look #3  
What is the list price for one of those going to be.

/ 3616 Cab model - First look
What is the list price for one of those going to be.

List price doesn't mean that much to me, but it is a fair question. MSRP is $25,285 without the loader, but I suspect the street price to be somewhere close to that with a loader. As a dealer, I do not want to give specific street pricing, but I also don't want someone to look at our MSRP and then compare it with Kubotas street price and to then make a apples to oranges comparison on price.

The real price will depend on financing options and/or cash discounts. 0% costs the dealer, and as much as that gets disguised some, it will make the tractor more expensive than 4.99% or even cash.

Kind of a long answer to a simple question. ;)

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #5  
Dave,
I just spent two days brush hogging brush with my 6520.:D It is so dry here, I wore out 3 dust masks and had to hose down the dust from the front of the radiator and me.:( That 3616 looks small and "cute";)..........and dust free.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #6  
dave you mean dealers don't sell at cost? msrp is just a # as a ref point. back to the real post thats a nice looking tractor :)

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #7  
Nice looking tractor.

/ 3616 Cab model - First look
dave you mean dealers don't sell at cost? msrp is just a # as a ref point. back to the real post thats a nice looking tractor :)

I think many dealers have been "non-profit organizations" over the last couple of years....but that isn't the business plan! :D

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #9  
dave, you mean the i only lose a little on every sale but i make it up in volume plan :laughing: i loved having them as competion,you could find out who your real good customers were.

/ 3616 Cab model - First look #10  
List price doesn't mean that much to me, but it is a fair question. MSRP is $25,285 without the loader, but I suspect the street price to be somewhere close to that with a loader. As a dealer, I do not want to give specific street pricing, but I also don't want someone to look at our MSRP and then compare it with Kubotas street price and to then make a apples to oranges comparison on price.

The real price will depend on financing options and/or cash discounts. 0% costs the dealer, and as much as that gets disguised some, it will make the tractor more expensive than 4.99% or even cash.

Kind of a long answer to a simple question. ;)

Thanks Dave,
Long but informative answer.