3505DI

/ 3505DI #1  

ggrab

I recently bought a new 3505DI. I have about 33 hours on it so far and I love it. I have a minor electrical problem which is scheduled to be fixed next week. Other than that, it has been wonderful. I do have one question that I hope someone can answer. Is there a remote hydraulic kit available for the 3505DI. If so, does anyone know how much it costs and how difficult it is to install?

/ 3505DI #2  
Don't know the answer to your hydraulic question but would be interested to know about the electrical problem. I have the E350DI. I made some shields for exposed wiring before bush hogging to keep from damaging wires. The E350 has the same engine and after 55 hours (service at 50 hours done) I have been very pleased.

/ 3505DI #3  
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS YES , THEY DO MAKE A REMOTE HYD. KIT FOR YOUR 3505. THIS IS A SIMPLE ADDITION TO THE TRACTOR AND THE PART NUMBER IS 005559183B91SSK. HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL.

/ 3505DI #4  
Would you happen to know when the remote kit for the 2015 will be available ? The last I knew a part# had been assigned, but it couldn't be ordered yet.