3320 LoadMatch Malfunctioning

/ 3320 LoadMatch Malfunctioning #1  

JD333

Tractor
JD 3320
Hi all,

I just installed the auto cruise kit / load match on my 3320 and after programming per the kit's instructions, everything works fine except for the load match switch. When I turn the LM on the LCD screen indicates correctly but the tractor will not move beyond a crawl. As soon as I disable it, all is back to normal operating speed. All of the cruise switches and motion match switches are in neutral positions where possible and are working as they should. I never used load match before but I can't imagine the tractor speed should be slowed down like this. It takes about 5 minutes to move 50 ft!! Can't get anything done like that! Does anyone have experience with this or can anyone offer advice as to where he problem may lie. As I mentioned, these are all brand new plug and play components so I would think they would work. Possibly a program issue? Any help would be great. Thank you!

Jake

/ 3320 LoadMatch Malfunctioning #2  
At what rpm are you running your LM when it's " Crawling". LM needs at least 1500 and up to work properly.

/ 3320 LoadMatch Malfunctioning #3  
Calibrate the throttle position sensor.

/ 3320 LoadMatch Malfunctioning
LM is malfunctioning in full range of RPM. Dealer has not responded to the issue. Will try calibration of TPS. Cloudy53....good to hear from ya. Hope all is well at the ranch. Home in a week.

Jake