3215 questions

/ 3215 questions #31  
Brian- Here it is July 6 and I'm finally going to take delivery of my 3215HST on Saturday, but to the wrong place. It's paid for and has been sitting at the dealers for the last three weeks waiting for me to have a place to put it. We are about to begin having a home built on a new property. I intended to have a small garage/barn go up first to have a place to keep the tractor and to store buildng materials for the house construction. Turns out the county building commission would not issue a building permit on the garage until they issued the house permit. Said it was two feet to big to be allowed an early permit. So I am still about a month away from having a place to keep the tractor at the new place. The dealer is going to deliver it to my current home on Saturday-- I would not impose on him to hold it any longer. It will go into the garage in my truck's spot and all I'll be able to do is look at it for the next few weeks!

/ 3215 questions #32  
Wow.. I almost want to cry just reading that... I would be sick not being able to use it. Do you plan to sleep in the garage? Nice air matress and a sleeping bag? You have to bond somehow....

/ 3215 questions
mjzman, thanks for the update. Sorry to here about your permit problems. We sort of have the same problems here. They want you to have a house before you can have a barn. Sort of backwards if you ask me. I've talked to a few people that were able to get their barn permits first, they said they had to whine a lot and be very persistent.

At least with your tractor being delivered to your house, now you can take some time to get familiar with it before you start to use it.

Good luck, and I still hope to get your report back on it.

Thanks Brian