3215 questions

/ 3215 questions #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
Has anybody actually bought one of these? The dealers say that they are great, the pictures look pretty good. I haven't seen or read about anybody buying one though. If anybody has one, how do you like it and what other tractors did you consider before you bought?

Thanks for your thoughts. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

/ 3215 questions
Has anybody actually bought one of these? The dealers say that they are great, the pictures look pretty good. I haven't seen or read about anybody buying one though. If anybody has one, how do you like it and what other tractors did you consider before you bought?

Thanks for your thoughts. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

/ 3215 questions #3  
Brian,

They are selling well for us, appears nobody on TBN is responding though. No issues, just a sweet tractor to buy. We have installed a couple top and tilts, plus a 4-n-1 bucket on one so far. It's time you drive north and come visit.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3215 questions #4  
Brian,

They are selling well for us, appears nobody on TBN is responding though. No issues, just a sweet tractor to buy. We have installed a couple top and tilts, plus a 4-n-1 bucket on one so far. It's time you drive north and come visit.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3215 questions #5  
Brian

I just bought a 3215 HST, but won't take delivery for another couple of weeks. I've been lurking here on TBN for about nine months trying to decide what tractor to get. It will be my first larger than a lawn tractor, to be used on 9 acres here in Missouri. Will be doing quite a bit of cleanup from where woods were recently cleared and removing some deadfall. Then for long term it will mostly be for mowing. Price and specifications were big in my decisionmaking. Most of the major brands were too expensive for me for this size tractor. It came to a choice for me between the Mahindra 3215 and the Massey Ferguson 1531. Price here was very close, but it seemed the 3215 specs were just a trifle better and more important I decided the 3215 was more comfortable to sit in and drive than the Massey. At least for me. Hoping I made a good decision.

/ 3215 questions #6  
Brian

I just bought a 3215 HST, but won't take delivery for another couple of weeks. I've been lurking here on TBN for about nine months trying to decide what tractor to get. It will be my first larger than a lawn tractor, to be used on 9 acres here in Missouri. Will be doing quite a bit of cleanup from where woods were recently cleared and removing some deadfall. Then for long term it will mostly be for mowing. Price and specifications were big in my decisionmaking. Most of the major brands were too expensive for me for this size tractor. It came to a choice for me between the Mahindra 3215 and the Massey Ferguson 1531. Price here was very close, but it seemed the 3215 specs were just a trifle better and more important I decided the 3215 was more comfortable to sit in and drive than the Massey. At least for me. Hoping I made a good decision.

/ 3215 questions #7  
I was at the dealer yesterday and had a chance to look these dudes over close. I have to admit I cannot see a huge advantage over the last 3015s. Dealer had both. There would be a steering advantage, but I bet a guy could get a great deal on a left over 3015. Basically the same hp. You would give up a little in the steering department and with the fel, but bet you could save a bundle.
That being said the 3215 is an awesome looking tractor and beefy enough for anything you would expect from a 30 hp range tractor. If price wasn't an issue I'd rather have it's offerings.
By the way Dave that 7010 cab is still there on the lot and with a flat. I told my wife it needs me to rescue it! She didn't go for that.

/ 3215 questions #8  
I was at the dealer yesterday and had a chance to look these dudes over close. I have to admit I cannot see a huge advantage over the last 3015s. Dealer had both. There would be a steering advantage, but I bet a guy could get a great deal on a left over 3015. Basically the same hp. You would give up a little in the steering department and with the fel, but bet you could save a bundle.
That being said the 3215 is an awesome looking tractor and beefy enough for anything you would expect from a 30 hp range tractor. If price wasn't an issue I'd rather have it's offerings.
By the way Dave that 7010 cab is still there on the lot and with a flat. I told my wife it needs me to rescue it! She didn't go for that.

/ 3215 questions
mjzman, I have little doubt that you will be very satisfied with the 3215. Myself, I would like one for clean-up along fence lines, buildings etc. I keep thinking that I want a 12x12 trans though /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. But maybe I should just go with the HST,(AAAH) then I wouldn't have to worry about all those gears. Good luck with yours and be sure to let us know how you like it. And of course we won't believe that you really have one until we see pics. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

/ 3215 questions
mjzman, I have little doubt that you will be very satisfied with the 3215. Myself, I would like one for clean-up along fence lines, buildings etc. I keep thinking that I want a 12x12 trans though /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. But maybe I should just go with the HST,(AAAH) then I wouldn't have to worry about all those gears. Good luck with yours and be sure to let us know how you like it. And of course we won't believe that you really have one until we see pics. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian