3135hc vs 3037hc

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc #1  

yellowlimited93

Tractor
currently looking
Title says it all. I just got a quote back from another dealer today and he will sell me either tractor for the same price. From what I read, the only difference is the engine. I am little iffy about going with the new LS engine, but others seem to think it will be a great engine. The dealer would have to order either, and he said it would be cool to have the new engine, but he would good with the proven engine until more real world testing. Am I missing something else (I do think the dump height is different, but I thought this was a type)? Please give me any pros and cons you know of as I am going to pull the trigger within the next week or two.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

BTW, he quoted 30k delivered for the tractor, loaded tires, rear wiper, radio/cd, 72 inch finish mower, 72 inch rotary cutter, and 72 inch rear blade.

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc #2  
I will be interested to hear the responses. I am debating getting one of those cab tractors or a Massey 1736 for about $3K-4K more.

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc #3  
Title says it all. I just got a quote back from another dealer today and he will sell me either tractor for the same price. From what I read, the only difference is the engine. I am little iffy about going with the new LS engine, but others seem to think it will be a great engine. The dealer would have to order either, and he said it would be cool to have the new engine, but he would good with the proven engine until more real world testing. Am I missing something else (I do think the dump height is different, but I thought this was a type)? Please give me any pros and cons you know of as I am going to pull the trigger within the next week or two.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

BTW, he quoted 30k delivered for the tractor, loaded tires, rear wiper, radio/cd, 72 inch finish mower, 72 inch rotary cutter, and 72 inch rear blade.

Are the mowers LS? What brand is the blade?

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc
I think he said it's a brand names unifarm? They told me they have had good luck with them for the money. Only thing is, one of the main chores will be snow removal and they told me they prefer the rear blade method....I thought front blade would be easier

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc #5  
I think he said it's a brand names unifarm? They told me they have had good luck with them for the money. Only thing is, one of the main chores will be snow removal and they told me they prefer the rear blade method....I thought front blade would be easier

Front blade would be better. I have a 7' front snow box. If I had a long drive to push I would probably have a front blade with angle capabilities. Never heard of unifarm. Just be sure on the mowers, primarily the cutter, you have enough PTO hp to handle the 6ft width. Some 6ft cutters require more PTO hp than either the 35 or 37 have. Surely the salesman would know.

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc
Thanks for the info. I spoke to several dealers and they all said 6 foot is the way to go....although, I think they recommend a box blade and tiller around 5. Also, every dealer gave me the same price on the 3037 and the 3135 but they all said if it was their money they would go with the 3037. Dealers stated that they are sure the new engine is great, but the engine in the 3037 is a proven design by a good company.

/ 3135hc vs 3037hc #7  
I work my 3037 like a rental some days.
It's always come through for me without the slightest whimper.

The electronics is another issue but the only failure I've had is the Cruise Control Module.
Go figure!? Electronics on a machine with no suspension and in the worst possible conditions having issues?:laughing: