Loader 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #11  
Have tried swapping the hoses for the bucket with the hoses for the boom? Do this at the quick couplers

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #12  
Typing with one finger on a small tablet makes typo and grammar problems.
But there is an "Edit Post" icon that allows you to go back and correct those mistakes.

That makes it much easier for people trying to help you.

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position
But there is an "Edit Post" icon that allows you to go back and correct those mistakes.

That makes it much easier for people trying to help you.

I am on my desk CPU and I still do not see spell correct button and it is not on my tablet. I will try to do better. I can do much worse with voice command typing on the tablet it is always screwed up and auto corrects wrong. I will try to switch the hoses on the buckets to arms that is a good easy idea. I see we have a hydrolic section maybe helpful. Thanks

Thanks excellent idea. I knew i could count on someone to have a good idea.

I have to spend the next 5-7 hrs cutting the grass or work on the JD4410. I do not have much energy my health is getting very poor. NS kidney failure. Unknown cause. The expert told my wife and I that I am driving a 120 MPH and a solid brick wall is down the road a short distance. Kidney transplant occurs about 5% of the time and that is with my wife donating. I feel like I got a death sentance.

Zebra five gets five gold stars I did not cut the grass I went out and switched all four hoses. The bucket curls and the arms will not go up. Diverter problems or pump problems???????

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #17  
IF you swapped lift hoses with curl hoses, and now lift dont work....sounds like a valve. Or at least something associated with the spool in the valve that is supposed to control the curl. It could be bad QD's. The half that stays with the valve.

So LD1 is it an easy fix or mechanic only fix. Rebuild on the cylinder I could do with the info provided Zebra five but I do not know what a QD is.

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #19  
QD is quick disconnects. What you unhooked and swapped around.

Cylinders and pump are fine. Based on the info you gave. If cylinders were bad, swapping hoses would have still had an issue with curl function. And bad pump would cause issues with both curl and lift.

Its only the curl spool in the valve that is bad.

As to mechanic only or not....I dont know your level of mechanical ability.

Thanks for narrowing down the problem to the Curl Spool . I don't know where it is or what it is but thanks LD1. 😀