Loader 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #1  

fuseboxer

Silver Member
Tractor
two john deere Sabres (2554-Scotts) and 4410 john deere ,Allis Chalmers WD , 5' Cub Cadet Zero turn
Anyone have a solution to my screw up it goes as follows. While moving some topsoil with my JD4410 with a 300CX loader I screwed up by bouncing the bucket to remove stuck dirt while traveling foward toward the barn. I had the bucket too low and the ground caught the bucket blade edge and it is stuck in the far down position. The arms and cylinders do not appear bent but the tilt rotate on the bucket will not move. The arms move the bucket up and down but the cutting edge of the bucket is stuck pointing 90 degrees down. :eek: Thanks Fuseboxer

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #2  
Can you take off your bucket? Does the curl function work on either/both sides without the bucket binding them together? I'd drop the bucket to get a good look at the framework. If it is bent or broken you can probably tell better then. If its not bound try moving it. If that doesn't work, then I'd pull and reinstall the QA hoses and see if the shock may have stuck a valve that lets go when the pressure gets relieved... if none of that works, maybe someone has another idea. Good luck!

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #3  
I wonder if the cylinder is extended too far and the curl port (rod end port) is blocked by the rod's piston. Maybe disconnect the dump hose coupler and put that hose in a bucket then see if you can force the bucket to curl.

Attachments

• 300xbucketcylinder.gif
    300xbucketcylinder.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 205
   / 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #4  
I wonder if you may have broken the end off a rod or popped the nut off and the piston is just bypassing the oil? Do you hear the relief valve bypassing oil if you hold the lever to curl the bucket? If so, that is not the problem, and a bent rod or other damage is what I would look for.

Kim

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position
Thanks for something to try. Three ideas but it is raining and it will have to wait til tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #6  
Can you try putting the bucket k. The ground with a little down force, and back up while trying to curl?

I agree, I think you messed something up in the cylinder

Stopped raining after two days. Went out to the barn and the bucket was released of pressure but it would that go curl up and will not curl down. Dead no curl except that the lift arms lift the bucket and it drops with gravity pointing down. Two dead cylinders is my guess?????

No sound of oil pumping when I curl. No sound at all. I can lift the front wheels off the ground

Before I remove one or both cylinders I will unbolt one or two hoses and make sure pressure exists to the cyl. Typing with one finger on a small tablet makes typo and grammar problems.