Loader 300-500 series loader quick connecting 73" HD bucket

/ 300-500 series loader quick connecting 73" HD bucket #1  

Maverick22

Tractor
Mahindra 6500 4x4, IH 706, Yanmar YM240
On Teg's advice I'm going to give this one more shot w/ a better title and delete the other thread since I can't figure out how to change a title. I need a ssqa loader bucket and picked this one up at an auction - for what I paid for it I can afford to cut off the JD mounts and weld on a skid steer plate but before I do that I figured I'd try to post it here and see if anyone wants to trade. It was at a dealer, a new takeoff he said from a 300-500 series loader. It's 73" and heavy duty, I would trade for an equal quality 72 or 78" ssqa bucket. Also would sell the carrier and grill guard separately. It's been sitting for a while but everything appears to be there, including hardware and other pins. Let me know if you have any questions.
img.jpg img2.jpg

/ 300-500 series loader quick connecting 73" HD bucket
I guess I'm not smart enough to delete a thread either - so any Mods feel free to delete the other thread.

/ 300-500 series loader quick connecting 73" HD bucket #3  
The JD attachments go for a lot more than SSQA attachments. I would price out the bucket you want and see if you can sell this one. I have a price list form 2004 that says the 73" HD bucket by itself goes for $742.

It looks like you have all the loader side brackets as well. I would put it on CL and the for sale ads here for a bit and see if you get any interest. There is probably someone out there that wants the whole setup to upgrade an older loader.