3 point hydraulics

/ 3 point hydraulics #1  

crazyp

Tractor
massey ferguson 85 with gas engine
I've got a massey fer 85 gas motor . Ican't figure out how to use the 3 point hitch. Anybone out there that can explain how to engage it? Ray

/ 3 point hydraulics #2  
If you want to raise or lower the three point there's usually a lever on or near the fender on the operator's right side. If you wish to use it with the PTO that means the PTO needs to be engaged as well. That location varies by tractor but the engagement lever is frequently on or near the transmission.

/ 3 point hydraulics #3  
The TPH hydraulic flow can be turned on/off via a flow valve controlled by a circular handle located behind your right heel when sitting in the operator's station.

This is an on/off control valve, not an operating feature.

/ 3 point hydraulics #4  
Help, jinma 284 3pt not lifting. Steering and front loader work as expected. Pressure relief valve has been inspected. Cylinder piston inspected, seals all look good. Valve between legs has been inspected. Only question there is I would think the seat would be tapered or beveled to receive the cone shape valve. No leaks

Attachments

• 20220814_131628.jpg
    20220814_131628.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • 20220814_131605.jpg
    20220814_131605.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
   / 3 point hydraulics #5  
Help, jinma 284 3pt not lifting. Steering and front loader work as expected. Pressure relief valve has been inspected. Cylinder piston inspected, seals all look good. Valve between legs has been inspected. Only question there is I would think the seat would be tapered or beveled to receive the cone shape valve. No leaks

No worries. If you ae concerned about it not having a matching bevel, using a tapered plug into a round hole makes a common inexpensive high pressure seal. It has less area to catch crud. It wears out quicker, but cheaper to manufacture and easy to fix.

/ 3 point hydraulics #6