Ballast 2x2x2 concrete weight box

/ 2x2x2 concrete weight box
good to know now I have to get some concrete few bags at a time I guess till I have enough to do the job.

Well it has been a while but it is all finished up. I and my son placed the concrete 2 weeks ago and today I took the forms off. She is miserable to hook on for sure too heavy to move any so I must get the lift arms lined up almost exact to make the connection. It is still soft probably wont be fully cured for a while yet. DSCF0532.JPGDSCF0535.JPGDSCF0537.JPG

/ 2x2x2 concrete weight box #63  
Well it has been a while but it is all finished up. I and my son placed the concrete 2 weeks ago and today I took the forms off. She is miserable to hook on for sure too heavy to move any so I must get the lift arms lined up almost exact to make the connection. It is still soft probably wont be fully cured for a while yet.View attachment 511429View attachment 511430View attachment 511431

Jeff that box looks great. Love the embedded lettering. Wish I had thought about that for the one I just built. Mine is 2x2x30"
DSCN2915.JPG
20170526_131445.jpg

yea that came out pretty good, your looks good too. I thought about slipping in some 45* angle corner bits to ease the 90* corners some. But I did not, yours looks good like that.