2538 will not shift out of high range

/ 2538 will not shift out of high range #21  
If it happens again try putting the bucket down enough to lift the front tires off the ground a foot or so then manipulating the lever.....works for me. Also works on gear shift lever stickiness.....

/ 2538 will not shift out of high range #22  
Lifting the front wheels on mine is the only way to get it out of 4 wheel drive and it also helps in changing gear ranges as does idling down and getting forward and reverse pedals centered.

/ 2538 will not shift out of high range #23  
Fixed it by removing 4 bolts that hold a plate for the forward and reverse pedals. Then lubricated the parts 2,4,6 area. There was rust on it that had it jammed.

/ 2538 will not shift out of high range #24  
I just wanted to say thank you. I recently bought a 2nd hand 2019 2638. I found it hard to get onto low and medium gear. Then I put it into high and it locked there. I followed your directions, except I put a 50lb bag of cement onto the reverse pedal so I could open the 12mm nut. I then tapped, oiled and greased all the parts and eventually it released. Thank you so much, it's never going into high gear again but it slips in and out of low and medium easily now